We are so excited to announce that Stonegate will begin worshiping together in person on August 16 and The GROVE will be reopening on September 13 for the 9:00AM service only. Find information about what you can expect and answers to frequently asked questions right here. We can’t wait to see you!
- Do I need to register to attend the service?
Yes, register here.
- What if I'm not comfortable coming to a service yet?
That is okay! We know everyone has a different level of comfort, so please do what you feel is best for you and your family—whether that’s watching at home or joining us in person. If you are looking for some fellowship while watching church but aren’t comfortable coming to a service just yet, we encourage you to host a Watch Party with friends or family!
- Is everyone required to wear a mask during services?
We ask that you please wear a face mask when attending Stonegate (however, masks are not required). If you forget to bring one, we will have masks available!
- Will my temperature be taken as I enter the campus?
- No, but all of our volunteers will be screened before they serve. Also, all children will have their temperature taken before they enter their rooms. We are asking everyone to self-screen at home before you come to church. If you have a fever of 100 degrees or above, a cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days), please stay home and worship with us online.
- What will the service be like?
Everything you’re used to in our weekend service will still be there—dynamic live worship, a great message with personal application, and friendly faces!
- Can I still give my tithe or offering in person?
Yes, offering boxes will be available at the back of the auditorium, and you can also give online at stonegate.church/give or through the Church Center App.
- What should I expect from the health screening?
Upon arrival, check your child in through the check-in system and then bring them to the classroom indicated on the sticker. We will take your child’s temperature right inside of the GROVE once you enter the Kids ministry area. In order to check in, your child must:
Be symptom-free for three days. 10 days must have passed since first symptoms appeared. 14 days must have passed since exposure to someone with a probable or lab confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Possible COVID-19 Symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0°
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/repeated shaking
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches
- Where does my Kindergarten - 5th grade child go?
Kindergarten through grade 5 will attend worship with their parents. Services for this age will resume in the coming weeks. Elementary children attending service with their parents will be offered activity pages, crayons, and sermon notes for kids. We encourage parents to capture this opportunity to pastor their children throughout the worship experience. There is so much value in showing your child what it looks like to worship the Lord through singing, reading your Bible, listening to the message, and taking notes on the sermon.
- Can my preschool-age child wear a mask?
Masks are optional, but welcome and encouraged for preschool-age children.
- Will snacks be provided for my child?
- We ARE doing snacks like normal, along with cups of water. Your pre-school children will be provided a small snack while with us. We prefer that children not bring their personal snacks to church, unless they have dietary restrictions. For the saftey of all kids, we ask parents to avoid sending nut-based snacks with their children.
- What can I expect in the nursery?
- All volunteers WILL wear masks in the nursery. We use fresh sheets and sanitize baby beds between each use as well as toys between services. All children will be required to sanitize their hands with kid-friendly hand sanitizer when they enter and leave their classroom.
- Will classroom space be limited?
- Room space is limited by capacity standards. While we hope to have room to welcome every child, we will observe all capacity restrictions based on room space and available volunteer resources. In the event we must limit space, children will be accepted on a first come, first served basis for each age group.
- What can I do to prepare my child for what they will experience?
- Let your child know we will check temperatures near the entrance of Kids Min and volunteers will be wearing masks. Label all of your child’s belongings and bring a sippy cup for your child if needed.
- What about kids still watching from home?
- For those families staying at home, KIDS Min will continue to produce and post ONE video and ONE lesson plan for all children in preschool thru upper elementary.
- How can I help?
- We’d love for you to help make this year a great year in Stonegate Kids! To sign up for volunteer opportunities, fill out this online form.