Home Groups are the heart of our church family.
That means that Home Group Leaders are very important to the overall health of our church. We pray often that God would put Home Group leading into the heart of more of our church family. If that's you and you would like to begin the journey toward leading a Home Group, here are the steps.
STEPS TO BECOMING A HOMEGROUP LEADER
- Let us know! If you desire to lead a group, please let us know. We would love to walk with you closely in this journey.
- Be a member of a Home Group. This is the starting place. Being in a Home Group is the best way to see our culture and values.
- Leadership Pipeline. Start the equipping process by getting into a Leadership Pipeline class. Start with Pipeline 100, Leading Self. After finishing 100 you will then move into Leadership Pipeline 200, Leading Others.
- Redemption Groups. We have Redemption Groups twice a year, usually in the summer and winter.
- Identify a family to plant with. Spend time praying for and identifying a family to plant with. We will always plant with at least two families.
- Launch. The last step is launching a Home Group.
If you have any questions on the above steps, please email Travis Wyckoff.